Tuesday, October 10, 2006

yes, there ARE missles on top of the white house



Don't you just adore drunk calls at 11 p.m. on a Monday? I know I do. Tomboy called last night to ask if there were missles on top of the White House. Of course there are, google it.
While avoiding homework again, I met a guard named Antonio at the National Gallery today. He retired from the Army at age 37 and has been volunteering ever since. He's fluent in Korean and bows whenever one passes him. What he had to say about asian tourists, "They always want to touch things."

Books I need for my library:

Dada by Dorothea Dietrich (Corcoran Faculty, no less) - best exhibit at N.G.
The Americans by Robert Frank
Story Lines by Robert Frank

1 comment:

mike said...

Don't forget that old favorite, "Love is a Dog From Hell" by Charles Corcoran.