Thursday, October 5, 2006

with our powers combined...







first photo is the infamous one of me drunk as a skunk at the Black Cat which was posted on the D.C. fashion blog (pandahead.blogspot.com). We were celebrating multiple birthdays.
Rosie's response: "you look like you're about to fall over and pregnant". I agree.

Rossi and I were put on the cover of our school's information pamplets. Which is funny, because we're roommates. Rossi brought them home last night and I couldn't believe it. We're both so embarrassed (at least yours isn't photo of you wearing a mink coat! -but no worries Jess!). I'm suppose to be looking dissappointed and I posed under the impression that no one would ever see it. The photo is also on the catalogue request forms. Oh boy.

update: 5.2008- Another photo from the same sitting has resurfaced POSTER-SIZE! as advertisement for the Corcoran. I tried to rip it down. twice.

No comments: