Saturday, May 10, 2008

You Got Eyes.

wandering wonders! wondering wanderers!
Where did I go?

It has come to my attention that I still actually have repeat visitors to this blog, despite the fact that I've managed to neglect it for nearly a year

I've mostly disappeared because of work, work, work and school. In a few days I will graduate. Imagine that!
Last summer was a whirlwind and the week before school started my family's business was involved in a gas fire and burned to the ground. That's initially what set me back with posting and we're still picking up the pieces, so to say.

Nevertheless, a new random LIST:

1. record player. I have one now. hooray!

2. "Lolita" soundtrack record. Is amazing and I need to stop listening to it.

3. Alarm Dancing.
I'd marry him. quite possibly.

4. My blog was blogged about.

5. I named my school's photojournalism website (and I kinda want to steal it back :).

6. Giant Particle Accelerator.
Just another reason why Carpe Diem never gets old.

7. Oceans won't freeze.

No comments: